Wednesday, March 7, 2007

My 1st Post!


Hello! I am really excited to be doing my first post to the blog! I am very new to all of this so it may take me a little time to get used to all of it. First off I have to give a big shout out to my wonderful DH and my very good Dana for making this all happen!! If it wasn't for the two of them I wouldn't be here. Dana thank you so much for the beautiful banner!! I Love it!! I can't thank you enough for all your help!!

Here is card that I made just a few days ago. DH bought the stamp and glitter for me. What a fun treat! The stamp is from The Artful Stamper, Glitter~Art Accentz and all CS is from SU.









1 comment:

  1. Simply gorgeous Heidi! WOW. I love what you've done with the template too, everything looks good.
    You are very welcome for the banner. I will work on a few more samples this weekend if I'm feeling ok (I get all my wisdom teeth pulled out tomorrow-YUCK.)
    Also, next week I can maybe change some of the HTML code and get rid of the little bit below the banner on your template.
    THe blog loks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...