Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I hope you all have a wonderful day spent with your family & friends & lots & lots of yummy, yummy food!! I don't have any cards for today but I do have some really special artwork & a few pretty pictures. Hope you enjoy!

Sunrise~Artwork~This last Sunday we had a few snow flurries but it all melted as soon as it hit the ground. But last night it started snowing and this morning we woke up to a beautiful blanket of snow.

Our 1st Snow~
Once again Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!
Smiles!
Heidi

4 comments:

  1. SNOW! Brrrrr! Great pics though! I love the one with the leaves and the little purple flowers. Evan is one talented artist! Did he get that from his mom? ;) Sorry to read that he's feeling down and I hope it's just a 24-hr bug and he'll be ok for Tuesday! talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pictures. My kids actually miss the snow now. When we left RI they were sick of it since there was 4 feet on the ground in 2005.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww what a cute pic evan drew! and what nice pics H. i hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving. love ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your son's picture is adorable, Heidi! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...