Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

This is just a really quick post to wish all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving!! I don't have any art to share with you today but I will have some tomorrow. ;) I made a few Thanksgiving Day cards but I wanted to wait with posting them until after they were given out so I will share those with you tomorrow.

There are so many things I am thankful for in my life!! Family and friends are at the top of the list!! I am thankful for the many wonderful people I have met through my blog, online forums and DT's. You are all so creative, talented & inspiring and I cherish our online friendships!!

I hope that however you spent your day that you were surrounded by the people you love and took a little time to think about all the things you are thankful for in your life!!

Many Blessings to you all!!
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...