Sunday, September 13, 2009

ScrapFest 2009 at Mall of America Sept. 18th -20th


Are you going to ScrapFest at Mall of America? If you are I hope you will stop by and say Hello! I would love to meet you!! ScrapFest is September 18th - 20th. Kim Hupke, Education Director for Spellbinders Paper Arts and I will be at there to show you Spellbinders Products and to make some wonderful and fun make-n-takes.

We will also be at Scrapbooks Too in Bloomington, MN on Thursday, Sept 17th!! Let's make it a long weekend and come join us for all the fun!! To read all the details and see the fun projects we will be making click HERE.

Hope to see you at ScrapFest!!!

Smiles!
Heidi

PS~Stop back soon--I will be doing another post a little later this afternoon and I have some fun and exciting news to share and some new art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...