Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Heartfelt Creations Design Team Announcement!

I am very excited and proud to share the announcement with you that I have been asked to join the Heartfelt Creations Design Team! Heartfelt Creations is a family owned business with a wonderful story of how they came to be. Heartfelt Creations has many beautiful rubber stamp images and their newest releases are stamp images that match the Spellbinders™ die templates. Click HERE to see the new designs.


Today on the Heartfelt Creations Blog they introduced seven new designers that will be joining the Design Team, Inger Marie Lea, Maya Stenshagen , Aina Myren, Karen Taylor, Kathleen Page, Heidi Blankenship, Linda Duke. I am also very excited because two of the ladies on the new design team are very dear and sweet friends of mine Linda Duke and Karen Taylor---so Congrats to both of you and I look forward to being able to continue working with you!! A Big Congrats to all of the ladies who made the design team--I am looking forward to working with all of you and I can't wait to see all of the beautiful designs you will create! Thank you so much to all of the wonderful people at Heartfelt Creations for this wonderful opportunity!! Be sure to check back and I will have some creative inspiration using Heartfelt Creations products to share with you all very soon.


Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

6 comments:

  1. Congrats to you!! Lots of cute stamps over there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fantastic, Heidi!! Those stamps look awesome! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrads! I know you will have a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS Heidi! Your work is amazing and I can't see what you will create with these new images!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Heidi :)
    I see forward to work with you in the Heartfelt Creations Design Team.
    Your card under here is gorgeous.
    Love it!
    Have a wonderful weekend. hug from Inger Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Heidi!!!! I just love the stamps and they work with one of my most varite products Spellbinders.,,,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...