Sunday, March 7, 2010

Crafty Secrets - Seasonal Friends Stamp Set - Sunshine of Life

Hello and Happy Sunday!! I hope you are having a great weekend! The card I have to share with you today is a Crafty Secrets card. I used the Seasonal Friends Stamp Set and a flourish stamp from the Cupcake Party Stamp Set to create the card.I started by stamping the image and then coloring it in with Copic markers. After I had the image colored then I cut it out. Here is a close-up of the image. The Seasonal Friends Stamp Set includes 4 Images of a lady in each season of the year and 4 sentiments that you with each of the images. Next I stamped the sentiment and colored it with Copic markers and then cut out the banner. I stamped the flourish three times, inked it with peeled paint ink and then cut each flourish out. I used foam mounting tape to layer the sentiment and the flourished. To adhere the rose I used hot glue. I also added lime green stickles to the flourishes.The base of the card is a piece of paper from the Classic Paper Pad. I created a frame for the image using the Classic Frame S5-012 and Labels One S4-161 die templates from Spellbinders™. To finish off the card I added some sheer lavender ribbon and tiny rhinestones.

Supplies~

Crafty Secrets~Seasonal Friends Stamp Set, Cupcake Party Stamp Set, Classic Paper Pad

Paper~Neenah Classic Crest Solar White; 3M Post-it Craft Paper-Heather

Ink~Tsukineko-Memento Tuxedo Black; Ranger-Distress Ink Peeled Paint (green)

Other~Spellbinders-Wizard™, Classic Frame S5-012, Labels One S4-161 die templates; Copic-Airbrush System, R20, R81, V04, V17, B00, B02, BG10, Y11, Y38, YR21, E00, E15, E74, YG25, YG63, Spica Glitter Pen Blue; Ranger-Lime Green Stickles; Prima-Rose; Joann's-Lavender Sheer Ribbon; Taylored Expressions-Tiny Twinkles; Beacon Adhesive-Fabri-Tac, Gem-Tac; 3M Scotch-Foam Mounting Tape

I hope you have a Fantastic rest of the day!! Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs & Smiles!
Heidi

3 comments:

  1. Looks so pretty, I love how you colored it in, and the ribbon makes it look so feminine!
    Thanks for sharing ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Love that image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful!! Wow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...