Thursday, March 11, 2010

Demo at the Scrapping On The Go Scrap Event!!

Hello! This is for all of the local ladies of Southern MN and Northern IA--On Saturday March 13th I will be demoing at the Scrap Event for Scrapping On The Go!!

What: Scrapping On The Go Scrap Event

When: Saturday March 13th @ 10 am

Where: Union Center in Albert Lea, MN
Off Highway 13 (Next to Bayveiw Funeral Home, 2nd drive way entrance)

I will be doing a FREE Demo at 10 am on Saturday
**This is Open to the Public & NO Registration is required**

I will be demoing products from some of my favorite companies--
Spellbinders, JustRite Stampers & Tattered Angels!!


The Scrap Event starts tomorrow (Friday March 12th) at 5pm and goes until midnight. Retail shopping is from 4pm-midnight. Then on Saturday the Scrap Event starts at 9am and goes until 9pm. Retail Shopping is from 9am and will close at 7pm. For all of the details click HERE!!

I am looking forward to seeing all of you Saturday morning and I have a surprise for one lucky person too!!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...