Sunday, March 14, 2010

Just For Fun Rubber Stamps - Pink Tulips Card

OMGosh I can't believe it the sun it out today!! The snow is melting, it's almost all gone in my front yard--that's amazing! I just hope it will continue. For today I have a pretty Spring card to share with you. I love tulips and they are one of the first signs of Spring--if the bunnies don't get to them first! I started by stamping the image of the tulips onto the white cardstock. I used Worn Lipstick (pink) and Peeled Paint (green) Distress Inks from Ranger. I used the Petite Ovals Small S4-140 die templates to cut/emboss a diecut oval. Before removing the paper from the die template I airbrushed with Copic markers. I stamped the image three more times, cut out the flowers and layered them on the oval diecut with the images and then I added some glitter.Next I took a piece of white cardstock and embossed it using the Wizard and Tulips Impressabilities™ I2-1008. I left the Impressability™ in place on the cardstock and then airbrushed using Copic markers and the airbrush system. Then I used the Petite Scalloped Ovals Small S4-141 die template to cut/emboss an oval on this panel. I used pink cardstock for a base and then I added the tulip panel using foam dots and also added the center oval. I went over all of the tulips and added glitter and then also some clear acrylic dots that I airbrushed to match the card.

Supplies~
Stamps~Just For Fun Rubber Stamps

Paper~The Paper Company-White, Pink

Ink~Ranger-Worn Lipstick, Peeled Paint

Other~Spellbinders-Wizard™, Petite Ovals Small S4-140, Petite Scalloped Ovals Small S4-141, Tulips Impressabilities™ I2-1008, Copic-Airbrush System, RV02, Y11, YG25, Sparkle-n-Sprinkle-Green Nugget, Sparkling Snow Glitters, Beacon Adhesives-Gem-Tac, Sakura-Quickie Glue Pen, 3M-Scotch Foam Mounting Tape

My Stash~Clear Drops (airbrushed and embellishments)

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

8 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Heidi!! Love all the added sparkle! Hope you've had a wonderful weekend! Yes, the snow has finally melted from my front (& back) yard too! I didn't think I was every going to be able to get back to the bird feeders again! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous Heidi. Like Darlene I like all the added sparkle too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, how beautiful, Heidi! I especially love that background layer. Oh, and I love all the sparkles too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heidi - very springy and beautiful - I really love the background panel that you created the pink and green are so soft!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, gorgeous card! I absolutely love the colors and the sparkle! My mother-in-law's BD is coming up and her favorite flower is pink tulips so something like this would be perfect for her (I may have to give a try for something along this line). I always enjoy your blog and am amazed at all the creations. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Miss Heidi, what a beautiful Spring card, the sparkles make me think of the sun reflecting off the tulips, beautiful card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!! this is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love how you did your background !! Very pretty
    I need to make a spring card :)
    You have totally inspired me today Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...