Wednesday, March 17, 2010

JustRite - Baby Bundle of Joy

Hello! Happy St. Patrick's Day!!! Today I have a baby card to share with you from JustRite Stampers. I know it's been a really long time since I have made a baby card, I guess mostly because I don't have a lot of need for them but I thought the stamp and the diecuts would go so perfectly with some of the New My Mind's Eye paper I picked up this past weekend. To start I stamped the baby image/sentiment from the Baby Stamp Ensemble stamp set from JustRite using the 2-1/4'' x 3-1/16'' Oval Stamper onto ivory cardstock with brown ink. I colored the image of the pacifier with Copic markers as shown in the picture. Next I made an oval diecut using the Wizard™ and Classic Oval Small S4-112 Die #5 die template from Spellbinders™.I left the cardstock in place and then airbrushed using the Copic airbrush system and Copic marker R81. I used Ranger Distress Ink Antique Linen to ink the edges of the oval diecut. Next I cut/embossed a scalloped oval using the Wizard™ and Big Scalloped Ovals Large S4-251 Die #5 die template from Spellbinders™. Then I airbrushed using Copic marker B00.I also inked the edges of the scalloped oval with Ranger Distress Ink Antique Linen.The background paper is from the New Lush Line from My Mind's Eye. I LOVE this new line--OMGosh it is so Gorgeous!!! When I spotted this at CHA I knew it was going to be a MUST HAVE!! I inked the edges with Ranger Distress Ink Antique Linen and then added some lace trim. The lace trim is from Webster's Pages and it's so beautiful--love the vintage look! I used Fabri-Tac from Beacon Adhesives to adhere the lace trim. I also made these two adorable diecuts using New Arrival S4-260 (Stork & Baby) die templates from Spellbinders™. Both pieces were cut/embossed with ivory cardstock and then airbrushed with Copic markers. I also inked the edges of the diecuts with Ranger Distress Ink Antique Linen and then added some foam mounting tape to the back to add some dimension. Once I had all of the diecuts made I assembled the card. I layered the two oval diecuts and used some foam mounting tape between the two layers.Here is a close-up of the gorgeous lace trim! I also added some Brown Rhinestones from the My Mind's Eye Lush Line for a little touch of bling.Supplies~
Stamps~JustRite Stampers-Baby Stamp Ensemble, 2-1/4'' x 3-1/16'' Oval Stamper
Paper~The Paper Company-Ivory; My Mind's Eye-Lush Pink Floral Paper
Ink~Tsukineko-Memento Rich Cocoa; Ranger-Distress Ink Antique Linen
Other~Spellbinders™-Wizard™, Classic Oval Small S4-112 Die #5, Big Scalloped Ovals Large S4-251 Die #5, New Arrival S4-260 (Stork & Baby); Copic Airbrush System, R18, R20, RV02, B00, B21, E000, E27; My Mind's Eye-Lush Rhinestones Brown; Webster's Pages-Lace Trim; Beacon Adhesives-Fabri-Tac; 3M-Foam Mounting Tape

Thank you so much for stopping by today! The sun is shinning and it's a good day! It's almost 60 here--I can't believe it!! Love to see the sunshine! *wink*

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

4 comments:

  1. what a beautiful card! great job.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd have to frame this card for the baby room. GREAT job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heidi, this is beautiful. I need some laces like you use. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore those die cuts with the JR sentiment! Everything works so perfectly together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...