Tuesday, March 23, 2010

JustRite Stampers - Fonts - Cherry On Top

Today's card is a quick and easy one! I started out with the sentiment for the card. I used three font sets from JustRite to create the sentiment, Special Occasions Uppercase Font Set, Times New Roman Uppercase Font Set and Times New Roman Lowercase Font Set along with the 2-3/8'' x 5-1/2'' Rectangular Horizontal Stamper. I stamped the sentiment onto white cardstock and airbrushed around the sentiment using Copic marker G24 Willow and the Copic Airbrush System. Next I made the frame and cherry diecuts using the Wizard™ and Cherry Pickin' S5-021 and Assorted Fresh Fruit S4-266 die templates from Spellbinders™. I used 3M Post-it Craft Paper, Crimson and Jungle for the frame and cherries and then I lightly sanded the paper to reveal the white core. I love this Craft Paper! It is so easy to work with, it embosses wonderfully and it has an adhesive backing! I added some foam mounting tape to the back of the frame and cherries to add a little dimension. I also added some B & W ribbon and red rhinestones for a little bling. To adhere the rhinestones I used Gem-Tac from Beacon Adhesives.

Supplies~
Stamps~JustRite Stampers-Special Occasions Uppercase Font Set 50pt, Times New Roman Uppercase Font Set 50pt, Times New Roman Lowercase Font Set 50pt, 2-3/8'' x 5-1/2'' Rectangular Horizontal Stamper
Paper~The Paper Company-White, Black; 3M Post-it Craft Paper-Crimson, Jungle
Ink~Tsukineko-Memento Tuxedo Black
Other~Spellbinders™-Wizard™, Assorted Fresh Fruit S4-266, Cherry Pickin' S5-021; Copic-Airbrush System, G24 Willow; Joann's-Rhinestones, B & W Ribbon; Beacon Adhesives-Gem-Tac; 3M-Foam Mounting Tape; Sanding Block

Did you get a chance to do some blog hopping today with the JustRite Mega March Blog Hop? If not check out the post below for a list of links to all of the designers from Day 1!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

4 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...