Wednesday, March 10, 2010

JustRite Stampers - Thinking of You Stamp Set - God's Grace

Good morning! In a post from earlier this week I said I had two sympathy cards to share and today I have the second one. This card was made for a family friend, his dad passed away last week. I started with one of the sentiment from the Thinking of You stamp set from JustRite Stampers. This stamp set includes 6 Designer Centers and 6 Interchangeable Borders and fits the 2-1/4'' x 3-1/16'' Oval Stamper. This set contains 5 sentiments. I stamped the sentiment with brown ink onto white cardstock and then I made the oval diecut using the Wizard™ and Classic Ovals Large S4-110 die templates from Spellbinders™. Then I used three colors of ink on the sentiment, Orange Marmalade, Peeled Paint, Vintage Photo Distress Inks from Ranger. For a decorative mat behind the sentiment I made a diecut using the Fleur De Lis Pendant S4-204 die template and the Wizard™ from Spellbinders™. I also used two accent pieces from the Fleur De Lis Pendant S4-204 die template in the upper corners and added some pearls. For the bottom of the card I added a sheer brown ribbon and a olive green velvet ribbon and pearls.

Supplies~
Stamps~JustRite Stampers-Thinking of You, 2-1/4'' x 3-1/16'' Oval Stamper
Paper~The Paper Company-White, Olive, Brown; Webster's Pages
Ink~Tsukineko-Memento Rich Cocoa; Ranger-Orange Marmalade, Peeled Paint, Vintage Photo Distress Inks
Other~Spellbinders™-Wizard™, Classic Ovals Large S4-110, Fleur De Lis Pendant S4-204; Queen & Co.-Pearls; Joann's-Brown & Olive Ribbon

Another rainy day here in MN, I am looking forward to some sunshine! Thank you so much for stopping by today and don't forget to check out the JustRite Stampers Blog for more JustRite inspirations! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely Beautiful I love you cards! Your stamps are gorgeous.

    Thank you so much for sharing
    God Bless
    Pam
    pamandrandy@gmail.com
    cureforcole.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is just Gorgeous Heidi!
    I also have never noticed until tongiht looking at your card that the fleur de lies pendant die cut looks like the Cross when it is bechind the sentiment like this one.
    Don't know why I haven't "seen" that before!
    Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation.
    Have a Blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is just stunning! Your creativity is very inspiring! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...