Monday, May 24, 2010

Heartfelt Creations - Majestic Rose Mill Card

Hello! Sorry it has been so long in between posts, I have been busy working on projects and trying to play catch up. But be sure to check back often as I will be posting several times over the next week.The card I am sharing with you today is a sample card for Heartfelt Creations. I love the image of the old mill surrounded by roses! As you can see I didn't add a lot of embellishments on the card. I wanted the main focus to be on the beautiful stamped image.I started by stamping the Majestic Rose Mill 510K image from Heartfelt Creations onto white cardstock with brown ink. In this picture I colored the sky, trees and land with the Copic markers shown in the picture.Next I colored the water.Then I colored all of the roses using two colors of Copic markers to give the flowers some depth.I used three different colors of green to do the leaves.Next I colored the outer frame of the image and the lattice with the banner.The last little bit of coloring was done on the mill and the fence.After all of the coloring was done I used the Wizard™ and Labels Eight S5-019 die template from Spellbinders™ to make a label diecut.Here is a close-up of the sentiment. The sentiment stamp is from the Mini Message Cursive Set 1189S
After the card was all assembled I added a bit of sparkle using a Clear Star Gelly Roll Glitter Pen from Sakura and some tiny pearls for embellishments.Here is another picture with some sparkle.I also made some diecuts using Lattice S4-218 and Lattice Pendants S4-210 die templates from Spellbinders™ to add as accents.

Supplies~
Stamps~Heartfelt Creations-Majestic Rose Mill 510K, Mini Message Cursive Set 1189S
Paper~Neenah-Solar White; WorldWin-Racy Raspberry; Core'dintaions-Pink
Ink~Tsukineko-Memento Rich Cocoa
Other~Spellbinders™-Wizard™, Labels Eight S5-019, Lattice S4-218, Lattice Pendants S4-210; Copic Markers-as shown in pictures; Sakura-Clear Star Gelly Roll Glitter Pen; Joann's-Pearls; SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES By 3L™-3D Foam Squares

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...