Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Spellbinders - Keepin' it Cool Layout - Part 2

Hello! Last month I created a fun summer layout with pictures from one of our vacations to Jellystone Park. Click HERE to see the layout from last month. Today I have the second half of a double layout to share with you.For the larger duck diecut I wanted to try and recreate a duck like the one at the water park. I used the Nested Ducks S4-262 Die # 1, 2 die templates from Spellbinders™ to create the ducks. I cut/embossed the larger duck a total of 6 times--2 white, 2 brown and 1 each of green and yellow. Then I cut the ducks and paper pieced it together. I added brown and green ink for shading. I also used B02 & B00 Copic markers to add the blue. Then I went over parts of the duck with a Clear Star Gelly Roll Glitter Pen from Sakura. I added three small yellow ducks floating along behind. To add dimension I used 3D Foam Squares from SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES By 3L™. To create the waves I used B02 Copic Marker and the airbrush system from Copic along with the Big Scalloped Petites S4-242 die template from Spellbinders™. To create the clouds and surf boards I used Labels Six S4-230 & Surf's Up S4-272 die templates from Spellbinders. I used a Clear Star pen on the clouds to add a little sparkle and I airbrushed the surf boards using B02 & R27 Copic markers.

Supplies~
Paper~The Paper Company-White, Black, Blue, Green, Red, Yellow & Brown
Ink~Ranger-Distress Inks Vintage Photo, Peeled Paint
Other~Spellbinders™-Wizard™, Labels Six S4-230 (clouds), Surf's Up S4-272 (surfboard), Nested Ducks S4-262 Die # 1, 2, Big Scalloped Petites S4-242 (waves); Sakura-Clear Star Gelly Roll Glitter Pen; Copic Markers B02, B00, R27, Airbrush System; SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES By 3L™-E-Z Runner® (33'), 3D Foam Squares

It's just a quick post for today. ;-) I hope you have a Terrific Tuesday and thank you so much for stopping by today!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Heidi! What a storm you all had! WOW! Hope things get back to normal soon :)
    Love your layout esp. the duck - that is so cool! Great job on that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...