Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Exciting News!! New Design Team!!

Today, I have some exciting news to share with you!! I was recently asked to join a NEW Design Team!! I am so honored that my dear sweet friend Terre Fry asked me to join the NEW Creating Memories In Time Design Team!!! I am also very excited for Terre as she was asked to be the DT Coordinator---a HUGE Congrats to you girlfriend!!! Creating Memories In Time is an online store and this is the very first Design Team!!


~Creating Memories In Time Design Team~

Please be sure to check out the Creating Memories In Time online store, Blog and the Design Team Member's Blogs! Thanks so much for stopping by today and Happy Creating!! Stop back a little later today and I will have some art to share with you. *wink*

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

2 comments:

  1. Wow Guys !! This is so cool :)
    You are both so talented. Yet another team to stock:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Heidi Loo my dear friend, I should be the honored one, you accepted...he he, thanks for all of your input and hard work. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...