Wednesday, September 29, 2010

JustRite Stampers - A Beautiful Story Sympathy Card

Hello! I am sorry for neglecting my blog the past few days!! I have been sooooo busy getting class kits ready for the past several days and getting ready for my trip to Topeka, Kansas. I was invited to be a VIP Guest at the 2010 Memory Expo!! While I am there I will be speaking, teaching classes, doing make-n-takes and demoing. I am very excited and best of all I will get to see my dear sweet friend Karen Taylor!! I am leaving in the morning and still need to pack--yikes! It will be a miracle if I can fit everything in my bags---LOL!!

For my blog post today I have a sympathy card to share with you using JustRite Stamps and Spellbinders™ die templates.It seems like I never have sympathy cards when I need them. Sympathy cards are something I don't really like to make but need. To start I stamped one of the images from the Thinking of You stamp set from JustRite Stampers with Rich Cocoa Ink onto white cardstock.Next I colored the image with Copic markers. Then I used the S4-112 Classic Ovals Small die #5 to cut/emboss an oval.After I created the diecut I inked the edges with Shabby Shutters Distress Ink.I also created two more diecuts to use for mats. I used the S4-251 Big Scalloped Ovals Large die # 5, S5-025 Labels Seventeen die # 6 from Spellbinders™. I added a few tiny pearls to the Labels Seventeen diecut.For a finishing touch I added some ribbon.

Supplies
Stamps: JustRite Stampers JB-08740 Thinking of You stamp set, JB-08119 Wood Stamper Oval 2-1/4'' x 3-1/16''
Dies & Punches: Spellbinders™ Grand Calibur™, S4-112 Classic Ovals Small die #5, S4-251 Big Scalloped Ovals Large die # 5, S5-025 Labels Seventeen die # 6
Paper: Shabby Green Door; Neenah Solar White
Ink: Tsukineko Memento Rich Cocoa; Ranger Shabby Shutters Distress Ink; Copic Markers E0000, E000, R81, G40, G24
Accessories: Joann's Ribbon, Pearls; SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES By 3L™ Crafty Power Tape, 3D Foam Squares

Thank you for stopping by today!! I have a blog post scheduled for tomorrow but then I probably won't be posting again until after I am back home. I hope you have a Wonderful Day and Happy Creating!!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I don't have any Justrite Stamps. I need to look into them. Your card is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful and heartfelt sympathy card, sure to be warmly received by a grieving family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cards, so pretty and sweet. This is a very beautiful and heartfelt expression for sympathy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this card is so lovely !!!
    Hugs Marlis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this card is so lovely !!!
    Hugs Marlis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...