Wednesday, October 20, 2010

JustRite 12 Weeks of Christmas Blog Hop 7

Good morning and Welcome to JustRite Stampers’ newest Wednesday feature, 12 Weeks of Christmas Blog Hops 7! Every Wednesday up until Thanksgiving some of your favorite designers will be joining some of the JustRite design team for a series of Christmas blog hops, showcasing JustRite’s entire Christmas Collection of stamps! You also might see some projects from the JustRite design team, using some of our newly released CLING stamps! You can find our new collection of cling stamps HERE. This week, the designers joining us are most of the Spellbinders and Caardvarks design teams! So mark your calendars for Wednesdays at 9am Central for great Christmas gift, card & project ideas, starting at the JustRite Inspiration blog!

Today, I have a Christmas snowman card to share with you. To create the card I used the NEW Sparky the Snowman CLING Stamp Set from JustRite.
I started by stamping the snowman image onto white cardstock with Rich Cocoa Ink. Then I started to add color with Copic markers. Below are the photos with the steps for coloring.Next I colored the trees.Then the coat.The scarf.The last little bit of coloring was the mittens, hat and broom.After all of the coloring was done then I used S4-293 Lacey Squares, die #3 to cut/embossed the circle diecut.I added a diamond glitter to the snowman image and the small snowflakes. Then I also created a large snowflake diecut using S4-286 2010 Snowflake Pendant from Spellbinders™ and added a clear chunky glitter. I layered both of the diecuts using 3D Foam Squares from SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES by 3L™.To create the shape card and the mat I used LF-161 Grand Labels One. I stamped snowflakes using Rich Cocoa ink and then I added glitter and a rhinestone to the center of each.Here is a close up of the sentiment.Supplies
Stamps: JustRite Stampers Cling Sparky the Snowman
Dies & Punches: Spellbinders™ Grand Calibur™, LF-161 Grand Labels One dies #2, #4, S4-286 2010 Snowflake Pendant, S4-293 Lacey Circles die #3
Paper: Neenah Solar White, Core'dinations Deep Red
Ink: Tsukineko Memento Rich Cocoa; Copic Markers
Accessories: SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES By 3L 3D Foam Squares, Crafty Power Tape; Joann's Red Rhinestones, Glitter

Please visit these designers’ blogs to see what fabulous JustRite Christmas inspiration they have for you on the hop today!

19 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Love the snowflake frame!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh I just love this snowman:)
    I really like the layering too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet!!! those are the most elegant layers and such a lovely coloring detail on the snowman!!! gorgeous!

    big hugs,
    Sankari :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is simply adorable Heidi - great tut too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Heidi! Love all the sparkles. You just put that snowflake pendant on my must have list.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww!!! This is a very cute card.
    This stamp is on my wish list.
    Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Juat beautiful! I love to see the way you show your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous!! I love the shape of your card and your coloring is fab. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wat een cute kaartje, ik hou ervan.

    Warme groetjes,
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heidi Loo love your attention to detail and the sparkling glitter on the snowflake...you make it look so easy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, Heidi! Beautiful coloring! I love your combination of glitter and gems all surrounded by a Labels One shaped card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous Heidi,
    I am just going to have to figure out a way to get the calibur and all these amazing grand dies. I love the shaped cards that you all are producing. Already have the stamps.
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous! Looks like the day before Christmas.
    Thanks for sharing! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just darling and SO beautiful, Heidi! Love your step by step photos!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card. I love snowmen!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hiedi,Awesome Cards great work,Catherine AL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...