Sunday, November 14, 2010

Crepe Paper Flowers & Glimmer Mist

Hello! Just a quick post today--I wanted to let you know that I have a tutorial over on the CMIT Blog with step shot photos on how to create these fun flowers with crepe paper and Glimmer Mist. This is my first post of Heidi's How'd She Do That? Tips, Tricks & Techniques on the CMIT Blog! Click HERE if you would like to get all of the details on how I created these beautiful flower embellishment.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

1 comment:

  1. Never thought of using glimmer mist on other things beside inked paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...