Thursday, December 30, 2010

JustRite Stampers - The Greatest Joy Set - Happy Everything Tag Making Kit - Happy Birthday Rose Card

Hello! Today, I have a card to share with you using some of the fantastic New products from JustRite Stampers.To create this card I used the New stamps from JB-09265 The Greatest Joy Set and JB-09820 Happy Everything Tag Making Kit from JustRite Stampers. The JB-09265 Greatest Joy Set includes 4 Centers (three beautiful floral & one sentiment) and 4 Borders. The JB-09820 Happy Everything Tag Making Kit includes 18 mini sentiments, 1 mini border, 1 mini clear stamper and 4 Custom Dies. This is a great stamp set for all year round!To start I stamped the rose bouquet image from JB-09265 The Greatest Joy Set using Rich Cocoa ink and Simply Smooth Ivory cardstock. Next I colored the roses and bow with Copic markers.Then I added color to the leaves and stems with Copic markers.Here is a close up of the roses. I used the Grand Calibur™ and S4-112 Classic Ovals Small die #5, S4-294 Beaded Ovals die #4 from Spellbinders™ to cut/emboss the shapes. I used Vintage Photo ink and inked the edges of the classic oval. Then I layered the two diecuts using 3D Foam Squares from SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES by 3L™ and added rhinestones from My Mind's Eye Fine and Dandy Tickled Pink Bling.To create the tag I used a sentiment, 2 dies and the mini clear stamper from JB-09820 Happy Everything Tag Making Kit. For the sentiment I used Simply Smooth Ivory cardstock from DCS. For the tag I used My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Madison Avenue "Girlfriends" J'adore Paper. Here is a close up of the tag. For the base of the tag I used My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Madison Avenue "Girlfriends" J'adore Paper, the tag die template will cut/emboss two shapes the center and outline of the tag. I turned the center piece to the other side of patterned paper and taped it in place. Then I added the sentiment using 3D Foam Squares from SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES By 3L.I added scalloped rhinestones to the bottom of the card and a couple rhinestones in the top corners from My Mind's Eye Fine and Dandy Tickled Pink Bling. I also added crinkled seam binding that I tinted with Glimmer Mist.

Supplies
Stamps: JustRite Stampers Original JB-09265 The Greatest Joy Set (Roses), JB-09820 Happy Everything Tag Making Kit (sentiment, 2 dies, mini clear stamper), JB-08119 Wood Oval Stamper 2-1/4'' x 3-1/16''
Paper: My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Madison Avenue "Girlfriends" J'adore Paper; DCS Simply Smooth Ivory Cardstock
Ink: Tsukineko Memento Rich Cocoa; Ranger Distress Ink Vintage Photo; Copic Markers
Dies & Punches: JustRite Stampers JB-09820 Happy Everything Tag Making Kit (Tag Dies); Spellbinders™ Grand Calibur™, S4-112 Classic Ovals Small die #5, S4-294 Beaded Ovals die #4
Accessories: My Mind's Eye Fine and Dandy Tickled Pink Bling; SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES By 3L™ My Stik™ Permanent Strips Dispenser , White 3D Foam Squares; Crinkle Seam Binding (tinted with Glimmer Mist)

Thank you so much for stopping by today! To see more wonderful samples with the New products from JustRite Stampers click HERE to visit the JustRite Stampers Inspiration Blog.

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

5 comments:

  1. Heidi, your card is beautiful. I love the bright colors and your bling. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy I, St. Louis MODecember 31, 2010 at 5:44 AM

    Heidi,
    Love your gorgeous card. Both new sets are on my wish list. Thanks for the good coloring details. It really help Copic Newbies like me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a pretty card- and I love this new set TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love that bling on the bottom too! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...