Wednesday, December 29, 2010

JustRite Stampers - JustRite Cling - Wishing You Happiness Fairy Card

Hello! Today, I have a card to share with you using one of the New JustRite Cling stamp sets from JustRite Stampers.The stamp image of the little fairies, wings and the sentiment are from CL-02050 Quiet Moments stamp set from JustRite Stampers.To start I stamped the image using Tuxedo Black ink and Simply Smooth White cardstock from DCS. Then I added to coloring with Copic markers.I wanted to make some wings for one of the fairies so I stamped the larger fairy wings from CL-02050 Quiet Moments stamp set using StazOn ink and stamped onto a piece of White Iris Shimmer Sheetz from Elizabeth Craft Designs. Then I hand cut the wings.
Next I used the Grand Calibur from Spellbinders and S4-114 Standard Circles Large die #7 to cut/emboss the circle. Then I added pearls to the flowers, wings and glitter.Here is a close up of the fairy image and wings. I also added a diecut for a mat in the background. I used the Grand Calibur and S4-292 Beaded Circles die #4 to create the diecut and Violet Sorbet cardstock from DCS. I added rhinestone on the beaded circle diecut, swirly rhinestones and crinkle seam binding. I added color to the seam binding with a mixture of Glimmer Mist colors. For the sentiment I used Tuxedo Black ink and Simply Smooth White cardstock from DCS.I used one of the tags from S4-235 Fancy Tags and then airbrushed with a Copic marker.Here is a close up of the sentiment. Rhinestones were also added to the corners of the card.
Supplies
Stamps: JustRite Stampers JustRite Cling CL-02050 Quiet Moments
Paper: Core'dintaions Light Blue; DSC Simply Smooth White, Violet Sorbet; Elizabeth Craft Designs White Iris Shimmer Sheetz
Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black; Copic Markers
Dies & Punches: Spellbinders™ Grand Calibur™, S4-292 Beaded Circles die #4, S4-114 Standard Circles Large die #7, S4-235 Fancy Tags
Accessories: Joann's Pearls, Rhinestones, Glitter; Crinkle Seam Binding (colored with Glimmer Mist); SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES By 3L™ My Stik™ Permanent Strips Dispenser , White 3D Foam Squares; Distress Tool

On a more personal note I want to thank all of you who visited the Spellbinders Blog and left all of the wonderful comments!! Thank You So Much!!!

Today I am doing my blog post from my New Laptop!! Santa was very good to me!! *wink* I just have to say I am LOVING it!!!

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you are having a Fantastic week!!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet stamp! I love your colors and the "rainbow" of bling!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...