Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Spellbinders Blog - Guest Designer - Tutorial

Good morning! Just a quick post here to let you know I have a Guest Designer spot on the Spellbinders Blog today. I will be helping out with a few post while they are busy behind the scenes getting ready for CHA in January. The project I am sharing today has a full tutorial on how you can dress up your favorite bottle of Spirits. It will make the perfect hostess gift when your heading out to celebrate New Years Eve.

Here is a little sneak peek.To see the full tutorial and get all of the details click HERE.

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you have a Fantastic Day!!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...