Thursday, January 20, 2011

Want2Scrap Sneak Peek Day #4!

Good morning! Are you ready for another Sneak Peek from Want2Scrap? Today is Sneak Peek Day #4 and you don't want to miss out!! Nestabling™ to match perfectly with S4-161 Labels One from Spellbinders™!!! I know S4-161 Labels One is one of my favorite die templates and I know it's a favorite to many of you---I hope you are as excited about the NEW Nestabling™ as I am!!! I can't wait to see it at CHA!! Want2Scrap is giving away some sweet Blog Candy to 5 Lucky Winners!! Lots of Nestabling™ goodness going on over at Want2Scrap--click HERE to check it out!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope to be back a little later today with some artful eye candy. *wink* I hope you have a Fantastic Day!!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...