Wednesday, February 23, 2011

JustRite Stampers - Heart to Heart - Enjoy Your Day Card

Good morning! Today, I have a card to share with you using the New March Release Heart to Heart from JustRite Stampers. The Heart to Heart stamp set is a JustRite Original and the set includes 4 Designer Centers and 4 Interchangeable Borders. I love the classic sentiments and the borders have beautiful detail!To start I stamped the border from Heart to Heart onto Simply Smooth Ivory cardstock using Rich Cocoa Ink.Next I colored the border with Copic markers. I used Dusk Blue ink to stamp the sentiment and do the reverse stencil. To do the reverse stencil ink the inside edges of the die templates and then cut/emboss. I used S4-310 Labels Eighteen #4, #5 and the Grand Calibur™ from Spellbinders™ to cut/emboss. Here is a close up of the card front. I used 3D Foam Squares from SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES By 3L™ to pop up the center image. The background paper and paper used for the label, border and accent piece are from the NEW My Mind's Eye Stella and Rose Hazel Collection. I LOVE the new My Mind's Eye 6 x 6 Paper Pads--they are so wonderful for card making! I added a Mini Crochet Doilie Flower Vintage from KaiserCraft and a My Mind's Eye Stella and Rose Hazel "Lovely" Decorative Brads to the center.I also did the reverse stencil technique on the border and accent piece. To create the border and accent pieces I used S5-042 Fleur de Lis Accents, S5-043 Fleur de Lis Motifs from Spellbinders™. Doing the reverse stencil technique will give you a wonderful 2 tone effect.I also added some tiny pearls from Want2Scrap™ Baby Bling LeCreme Baby Pearls-100 Count.
Supplies
Stamps: JustRite Stampers JB-09855 Heart to Heart, JB-08119 Wood 2-1/4'' x 3-1/16'' Oval Stamper
Paper: My Mind's Eye Stella and Rose Hazel Collection; WorldWin Pretty Pink; DCS Simply Smooth Ivory
Ink: Tsukineko Memento Rich Cocoa; Martha Stewart Dusk Blue; Copic Markers
Dies & Punches: Spellbinders™ Grand Calibur™, S4-310 Labels Eighteen #4, #5, S5-042 Fleur de Lis Accents, S5-043 Fleur de Lis Motifs
Accessories: Want2Scrap™ Baby Bling LeCreme Baby Pearls-100 Count; My Mind's Eye Stella and Rose Hazel "Lovely" Decorative Brads; KaiserCraft Mini Crochet Doilie Flower Vintage; SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES By 3L™ MyStik™ Permanent Strips Dispenser, 3D Foam Squares

Please join me in visiting some of the JustRite Design Team Members. I am sure they will have some beautiful inspiration to share with you.


Thank you so much for stopping by today!!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

8 comments:

  1. Hey, Heidi!
    LOVE the colors in the card and that stamp set...oh, my! My shopping list is getting LONGER thanks to your creative projects! You can stop now! LOL!!

    Have a great Wednesday, sweet friend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love all of your details. And the card is beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, very nice, I have just bought my first Just Right stamps for using on my daughters wedding invitations, I can see where I might be buying more, when I have time to make cards lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Heidi!
    your card is fabulous. I love that stamp set and you have displayed it wonderfully.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks fabulous! I love the new stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhhh, this is gorgeous! I love the colors... especially that blue!

    Thanks so much for sharing!!!

    I would love if you have a minute to stop by my blog to make a card for a family in need of encouragement!!!

    ~Ola
    okj83 at live dot com
    zloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very lovely! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful card. I love that new paper and the new heart to heart stamps, so pretty! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...