Friday, April 1, 2011

Spellbinders and JustRite - Always be Unique Card

Good morning! Today, I have another quick and easy card to share. I think I could get used to the quick and easy cards--LOL!I used the Grand Calibur to cut/emboss S4-310 Labels Eighteen, S5-032 Elegant Posts, S5-051 Fanciful Flight die templates from Spellbinders to create the die cuts. To create the sentiment I used JB-08097 Myriad Pro 50pt. Upper & Lowercase Font from JustRite Stampers. Supplies:
Stamps: JustRite Stampers JustRite Originals JB-08097 Myriad Pro 50pt. Upper & Lowercase, JB-09520 Clear Stampers 2-pack
Paper: Discount Cardstock Simply Smooth White, Willow 70#, Tawny Light Prismatic 70#; My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Portobella Road "Party" Looking Glass Paper; The Paper Company Espresso
Ink: Tsukineko Memento Rich Cocoa; Ranger Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Dies: Spellbinders™ Grand Calibur™, S4-310 Labels Eighteen, S5-032 Elegant Posts, S5-051 Fanciful Flight
Accessories: Ranger Silver Stickles; Joann's Swirly Rhinestones; Beacon Adhesives™ 3-in-1 Advanced Craft Glue™; SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES By 3L™ MyStik™Permanent Strips Dispenser, 3D Foam Squares

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

5 comments:

  1. Love this card Heidi, the butterflies are beautiful and so is the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a quick and beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful , classy. i love those posts but am so unsure of what to do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The more I look at this card, the more I like it. Great jog,
    Candy Meyers

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty Heidi. You are so talented. I really enjoy your work. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...