Friday, May 6, 2011

JustRite Stampers - New Releases for May - Sending You Sunshine

Good morning! Today I have another New Release called Sending You Sunshine from JustRite Stampers to share with you. Instead of making a card I made a tag for Mother's Day. This would be a nice little tag to add to a gift.I started by stamping the image on to Simply Smooth White cardstock from Discount Cardstock using Rich Cocoa Memento ink. Then I added color to the flowers using Copic markers.Next I colored the leaves.Then the background around the flowers.The last part to be colored was the flower pot. Here is a close up of the image and sentiment. To create all of the diecut pieces I used the Grand Calibur™ and S4-290 Labels Fourteen #5, S4-114 Standard Circles Large #4, S4-293 Lacey Circles #4. On the labels diecut I added Nestabling™ Labels Fourteen Hot Pink and 72 Count-Light Green Rhinestones to the flowers. All of the Bling is from Want2Scrap™.To create this beautiful little flower I used S5-049 Carnation Creation with hot pink tissue paper and I used Zip Dry™ from Beacon Adhesives™ to layer the flower. Then I scrunched it up a little and added a green rhinestone to the center.
Supplies
Stamps: JustRite Stampers Sending You Sunshine
Paper: Discount Cardstock Simply Smooth White, Frosted Pink Prismatic, Razzleberry Light Prismatic; Hot Pink Tissue Paper
Ink: Tsukineko Memento Rich Cocoa; Copic Markers
Dies: Spellbinders™ Grand Galibur™, S4-290 Labels Fourteen #5, S4-114 Standard Circles Large #4, S4-293 Lacey Circles #4, S5-049 Carnation Creation
Accessories: Want2Scrap™ Nestabling™ Labels Fourteen Hot Pink, 72 Count-Light Green Rhinestones; Beacon Adhesives™ Zip Dry™; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L™ 3D Foam Squares


Thank you so much for stopping by today! Please be sure to stop by each of the JustRite Stampers DT members listed below and see their beautiful creations!!

JustRite Inspiration Blog

Sharon Harnist

Debbie Olson

Michele Kovack

Kathy Jones

Angela Barkhouse

Mona Pendleton

Stephanie Kraft

Heidi Blankenship

Sankari Wegman

Becca Feeken



I hope you have a Fabulous Friday!!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

9 comments:

  1. Wow Heidi, so inspired...I'm a little (ok a lot) intimidated by the few Copics I have...need to set aside some time to practice I guess...you make it look so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, love the tissue flower. Enjoy a wonderful weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love your coloring! :)

    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Heidi,
    Another great creative piece from you.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Hugs,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so very pretty. I love how you did the background coloring. The flowers are so pretty. I don't have those two so they are on my list for the next time I see a sale.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Have a wonderful Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Heidi!!! Beautiful colours, love the shape of the tag and all the bling!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely tag! The round stamp is perfect. Like your beautiful rose.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...