Monday, July 4, 2011

Bling On The Boardwalk & Happy 4th of July!!

Good morning and Happy 4th of July!! When I think of July I think of the 4th and all of the celebrations but I also think of picnics and hot sunny days at the beach. For my project today I created a home decor piece that you could have out during the summer months or you could keep it up all year round if you have a beach theme room. This fantastic paper is from Graphic 45 On The Boardwalk Collection. To create the base I used the Grand Calibur™ and LF-001 Creative Book Pages from Spellbinders™. The LF-001 Creative Book Pages work great for altered arts and home decor because there is a nice large area of space to work with.To make On The Boardwalk really pop I cut out the strip of paper, inked the edges and added to the fancy tag. To create the tag I used the Grand Calibur™ and S5-030 Fancy Tags Two, inked the tag with Antique Linen Distress Ink and then added Nestabling™Fancy Tags Two Black Rhinestones. To create the surf board and beach ball I used the Grand Calibur™ and S4-272 Surf's Up from Spellbinders™. I cut/emboss the shapes and then used inks to add the detail. I added one of the Finesse Swirls Silver Rhinestones to the bottom and side. I added 72 Count Black Rhinestones and Baby Bling Turquoise Rhinestones going around the edge. Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a Happy and Safe 4th of July and a HUGE Thank You to all of the service men and women and their families for all you do!!!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

Want2Scrap™ Supplies Used:
Nestabling™Fancy Tags Two Black Rhinestones
72 Count Black Rhinestones
Baby Bling Turquoise Rhinestones
Finesse Swirls Silver Rhinestones

Cross Promotional Products Used:
Spellbinders™ : Grand Calibur™, LF-001 Creative Book Pages, S4-272 Surf's Up, S5-030 Fancy Tags Two
Graphic 45: On The Boardwalk Collection

Other Products Used:
Paper: Discount Cardstock Simply Smooth White
Ink: Tsukineko Memento Rich Cocoa; Ranger Antique Linen, Fired Brick, Broken China
Accessories: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...