Monday, July 25, 2011

CHA July 2011 Pictures (spellbinders, JustRite Stampers and Sew Beautiful Card& Want2Scrap)

Good morning! I am back home from CHA! Wow--What a week!! The show was amazing!! I always love being able to see friends old and new and all of the great new products. I spent most of my time demoing in the Spellbinders booth. But I did get a chance to take some pictures of Spellbinders, JustRite Stampers and Want2Scrap booths.Pictures for the Spellbinders Booth. Sorry I can't share any close up pictures with you as a lot of the artwork was picked up for publication. I was very excited to find out two of my pieces in the Spellbinders booth were picked up for publication. A few more pictures from the Spellbinders booth.Pictures from JustRite Stampers booth. I have several more pictures but I was down at the booth early in the morning taking pictures and I forgot to ask if any of the artwork was picked up for publication so I didn't want to share too many photos until I know for sure. Here are a few pictures from the Want2Scrap™ booth. At the top you can see some of the New Swirls and Flowers. One of the Newest products we are very excited about is Nestaboard™! Want2Scrap™ now has the Nestabling™ and Nestaboard™ to match Donna Salazar's S5-048 Sprightly Sprockets.More pictures from the Want2Scrap™ both.

Ok now for the card I am sharing with you today.

To create the background I used Artsy Banner and Material Girl stamp sets from Crafty Secrets with Vintage Photo and Antique Linen Distress Inks.The dress form image is from Mini Vintage Creative Scraps from Crafty Secrets. I added the 1'' Square Clear Epoxy Stickers to the image and hand cut. To create the label I used the Grand Calibur and S5-025 Labels Seventeen #4 from Spellbinders. To create the flower I used old book pages, die cut with S5-050 Rose Creations, inked with Blue Sky Ink and edged with Diamond Stickles. I used a crochet flower center made by my Aunt Gail. Then I added a bow made with seam binding and a couple of Maya Road Trinket Pins.

Supplies
Stamps: Crafty Secrets Artsy Banner, Material Girl
Paper: Discount Cardstock Simply Smooth Ivory, Blue 67#, Posh Milk Chocolate
Ink: Ranger Antique Linen, Vintage Photo; Martha Stewart Blue Sky
Dies: Spellbinders Grand Calibur, S5-025 Labels Seventeen #4, S5-050 Rose Creations
Accessories: Crafty Secrets Mini Vintage Creative Scraps, 1'' Square Clear Epoxy Stickers; May Road Trinket Pins; Seam Binding; Vintage Lace; Aunt Gail Crochet Flower Center; Ranger Diamond Stickles; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares.

I want to say thank you so much for visiting my blog while I was at CHA. I had a few post scheduled for while I was gone but I didn't have a lot of computer time so I wasn't able to reply to all of you comments and emails. But I want to you know I read them all and thank you so much for you kind sweet words and wonderful comments--I appreciate it SO MUCH!!!

Thank you so much for stopping by today and I hope you have a wonderful and creative day!!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

5 comments:

  1. Love the way you did these last two cards Heidi! Cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi, so GOOD to see you again at CHA!!! Great post and pictures - thanks for sharing them! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Heidi, as always...love the way you split the dress form image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your things
    What did you use for the dress form stamp? I bought that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for a great mini view of CHA. I'm sure it was amazing. Love your beautiful vintage card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...