Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Got Paint? Scrapbook Layout

Hello blogging friends! I know it's been a few days but life happens and I have been really busy working on a few things--but nothing I can share just yet. ;-)


Today I have a 8 x 8 scrapbook layout to share with you. The pictures are of my oldest son who LOVES to play paintball!! The layout is more of a simple one but I wanted the pictures to be the main focus. I used LF-132 Grand Rectangles and S4-132 Classic Rectangles Large to die cut the photos and create the mats for the backing.


I used Spellbinders™ Premium Craft Foils Delicate Pastels (green) and S5-066 Shadow Flowers to create die cuts to accent the photos and then I lightly sanded the foil.

I don't know all of the paintball terminology so I had my son type up a few words and then I hand cut and inked the edges.


Supplies:
Paper: Discount Cardstock Soot, Kraft, Simply Smooth White
Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black; Ranger Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
Dies: Spellbinders™ Grand Calibur, LF-132 Grand Rectangles, S4-132 Classic Rectangles Large, S5-066 Shadow Flowers
Accessories: Spellbinders™ Premium Craft Foils Delicate Pastels (green); Eco Green Crafts Mulch Acrylic Paint; Tattered Angels Caribbean Blue, Suede; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L™ 3D Foam Squares

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

3 comments:

  1. Oh you did a GREAT job on his layout!!! The black frams work perfect here and then the green foil Shadow flowers are just enough to give it that punch without looking girly...
    Love It!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the foil, just a great accent with the pictures. I didn't realize paintball was so serious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful page! I love what you did with all the elements to go with the subject.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...