Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Back to School Pencil Box and Bookmark

Good morning blogging friends! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend! I can't believe how fast the summer flew by and the kids are back in school again. Today, I have a quick little back to school project to share with you.I designed this quick and easy little set with a book marker and a mini pencil box. For the book marker I used New Champagne Parchment and Really Red 80# paper from Discount Cardstock. I layered the two pieces, added rubons from Kaiser Craft and a little color using Copic markers. To finish it off I added a small piece of stitched twill.I didn't have a template for the pencil box so I designed my own. I used New Champagne Parchment, Really Red 80#, Simply Smooth White paper from Discount Cardstock. To create the die cuts I used the Grand Calibur™ and S5-029 Nested Lacey Pennants, S5-028 Nested Pennants and S4-324 Ribbon Banners from Spellbinders™. I layered the die cuts, added a rubon, colored with Copic markers and added Nestabling™ Nested Pennants Black Rhinestones from Want2Scrap™. To finish the box I added a piece of stitched twill and a few pencils.

Supplies
Paper: Discount Cardstock New Champagne Parchment, Really Red 80#, Simply Smooth White
Ink: Ranger Antique Linen Distress Ink, Copic Markers R49, B23, G14, Y15
Dies: Spellbinders™ Grand Calibur™, S5-029 Nested Lacey Pennants, S5-028 Nested Pennants, S4-324 Ribbon Banners
Accessories: Want2Scrap™ Nestabling™ Nested Pennants Black Rhinestones; Kaiser Craft Class of '87 Rub Ons; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L™ 3D Foam Squares; Twill; Pencils

Our little guy started school a week ago but I know so many schools are starting back today and I hope it's a wonderful school year for all!!

Starting today Want2Scrap™, Spellbinders™ Paper Arts and JustRite® Stampers is kicking off a four day Blog Hop Event--Want to make it Fabulous! The Blog Hop is Sept 6th-9th and will feature 30+ Designers from all three companies and there will be prizes involved!! Please check out the Want2Scrap™ Blog for all of the details and the link list so you can join in the hop!

Thank you so much for stopping by today and I hope you have a creative day!!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

7 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...