Wednesday, November 9, 2011

JustRite Stampers - New Release - Winter Words

Good morning blogging friends! Today, I have another New Release from JustRite Stampers to share with you--CR-02250 Winter Words.


CR-02250 Winter Words is a prefect set to take you through all of the winter months, covering Christmas, Winter, New Year's and Valentine's Day which includes 27 stamps.


I randomly stamped the snowflakes on the Kraft paper creating my own background paper. Then I added a white pearl to the center of each snowflake.


Here is a close up of the larger snowflake. I used S5-054 2011 Snowflake Pendant die template to cut the felt and then added glitter. I stamped the sentiment and used S4-114 Standard Circles Large die template to cut/emboss the circle shape.


To finish off the card I added a seam binding bow and a couple of trinket pins.

Please be sure to check out all of the other JustRite Design Team Members and see what they have been busy creating to share with you.


Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
Stamps: JustRite Stampers CR-02250 Winter Words
Paper: Discount Cardstock Simply Smooth Ivory, Kraft
Ink: Tsukineko Memento Rich Cocoa, Clearsnap Frost White Pigment Ink
Dies: Spellbinders™ Grand Calibur, S5-054 2011 Snowflake Pendant, S4-114 Standard Circles Large
Accessories: Want2Scrap™ Baby Bling White Pearls; Trinket Pins; Clearsnap Pralines & Cream Fairy Dust Glitter, Glue Gloss

5 comments:

  1. Beautifully elegant Heidi!!! Love the warm, vintage feel of your card, the white embossing is awesome and love the sparkly snowflake!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow perfect! This is so special and I am so loving that you used only white and creams! It's a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an elegant looking card thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK I CALL IT!!! THAT'S MINE! WOW. LOVE IT. KRAFT/WHITE COMBO . . BEAUTIFUL. I KNOW I'M SHOUTING BUT DANG THAT IS GORGEOUS GIRL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Heidi! Your card is gorgeous! I'd love to know how you make your bow! I've tried, but I just can't get it to look right! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...