Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Little Me Scrapbook Layout

Hello blogging friends! Today, I have an 8 x 8 layout to share with you.

Can you guess who is in the picture? LOL! If you guessed that it's me in the photo then you are right. :-) I used LF-127 Grand Scalloped Squares and then I was happily surprised to find out that one of the Decorative Inserts from E8-005 Classic Postage Stamp matched up perfectly with the scallops in the square!


Here is a close up of the border. I added pearls to the center of each grouping of hearts.


I added a piece of Penelope Natural Crochet Lace Trim from Really Reasonable Ribbon. Then I made two roses using S5-050 Rose Creations and old book pages. I edged the roses with Festive Berries Distress Ink. I added some Gold Leaf Trim from Really Reasonable Ribbon, a couple of trinket pins and a seam binding bow.


Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful day!!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
Paper: Discount Cardstock Really Red, Simply Smooth Ivory
Ink: Ranger Antique Linen, Festive Berries Distress Inks
Dies: Spellbinders Grand Calibur, LF-127 Grand Scalloped Squares, E8-005 Classic Postage Stamp; S5-050 Rose Creations
Accessories: Really Reasonable Ribbon Penelope Natural Crochet Lace Trim, Gold Leaf Trim; Want2Scrap Baby Bling LeCreme Pearls; Trinket Pins & Seam Binding

4 comments:

  1. OOooo, Heidi! SO cute this picture is!!! You are SO clever in matching up the scallops with the decorative inserts!!! LOOKS GREAT!! Hope you are doing well! Have a great THU!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flowers are so pretty and the photo is ADORABLE!! So cute you were. ha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a little cutie you were!!!! Darling layout.
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...