Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas Cheer Layout

Hello Blogging Friends! I can't believe it's already New Year's Eve!! It seems like this past year just kind of flew by. If you go out to celebrate tonight please be safe!! We are staying in this year. Not really sure what we are going to do--maybe just hang out, watch some movies and have some goodies. We just celebrated our last Christmas celebration last night and it was so nice to see everyone.

Today, I have a Christmas layout to share with you. The picture is from this year when we went over to my parents house for Christmas. It's just a simple picture with the Christmas tree and some presents but I love how the lights reflect off of the window--it looks so pretty!


I used Simply Smooth Ivory and Soot solid cardstock from Discount Cardstock and the Christmas Emporium Collection from Graphic 45.


To create the beautiful poinsettia I used ivory felt and die cut it using S5-055 Layered Poinsettia and S4-328 Foliage die templates from Spellbinders and then I airbrushed the felt with Copic markers to color the die cuts. Then I added You're So Fine Glitter--Patriot Red, Limeade Green, Diamond Clear Cool Highlight using Scrap Happy Sheer Glue from The Rubber Cafe. I added a Seam Binding border and bow using Dusty Olive Seam Binding from Really Reasonable Ribbon and some Red Rhinestones Baby Bling from Want2Scrap.


I added the title Christmas Cheer and then I added a die cut Christmas ornament using S4-344 2011 Heirloom Ornament and one of the stamps from CL-02155 Merry & Bright stamp set from JustRite Stampers. I used some Cherry Baker's Twine as a hanger for the ornament.


Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a Happy and Safe New Years!! Please stop back tomorrow as I will have some exciting news to share with all of you!!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
Stamps: JustRite Stampers CL-02155 Merry & Bright
Paper: Discount Cardstock Simply Smooth Ivory, Soot; Graphic 45 Christmas Emporium Collection
Ink: Ranger Vintage Photo Distress Ink; Copic Markers R46, YG61, YG67, Y17, YR14
Dies: Spellbinders Grand Calibur, S4-344 2011 Heirloom Ornament, S5-055 Layered Poinsettia, S4-328 Foliage
Accessories: Really Reasonable Ribbon Dusty Olive Seam Binding, Baker's Twine Cherry; The Rubber Cafe Scrap Happy Sheer Glue, You're So Fine Glitter--Patriot Red, Limeade Green, Diamond Clear Cool Highlight; Want2Scrap Red Rhinestones Baby Bling; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L™ 3D Foam Squares; Pearl Stamens, Felt

5 comments:

  1. The poinsetta die cut is a must have! This is stunning Heidi, thanks for sharing your card. Happy New Year to you and your family, Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful layout, thank you so much for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout! The tree is so pretty and I love the windows. So pretty with all the beautiful embellishments you set it off with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful - the tree is so pretty! I love that paper and you did a beautiful job showcasing the tree! Have a great New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...