Thursday, December 1, 2011

Vintage Street Market - December Guest Designer

Good morning blogging friends! I am so excited this morning to announce that I am the Guest Designer for Vintage Street Market for the month of December!!


I was SO thrilled when Michelle Jackson, owner of Vintage Street Market asked me to be the Guest Designer!! I hope you will hop on over to the Guest Designer Blog and check out the projects that I designed using Dimestore Vogue, Party Games, Family Fun and vintage Christmas! I also used some of the fun Tinted Tapes. I love all things vintage and shabby and Vintage Street Market has so many fantastic and fun products to work with.

You can see all of the projects I designed on the Vintage Street Market Guest Designer Blog and throughout the month of December I will also be sharing the projects here on my blog with more photos, supply lists and tips and tricks.

I think Winter is here! We woke up to a little bit of the white stuff on the ground! Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful and creative day!!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...