Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Classes at VIP Scrapbook in Rochester, MN Saturday March 24th

Hello blogging friends! Happy First Day of Spring!!

This is going out to all of the local paper crafters, I will be back at VIP Scrapbook in Rochester MN this weekend, Saturday, March 24th for their Open House Event. I am so excited to be teaching at VIP again--the staff is Fabulous and they have an Amazing Store!!! If you have never been there you really need to check it out!!

VIP Scrapbook
1300 Salem Road SW
Rochester, MN 55902
507•281•2031

I will be teaching four classes--

2 Floral Burst of Springtime Basic Classes
and
2 Floral Burst of Springtime Advanced Classes.


Floral Burst of Springtime Basic Class~(4 cards)


Floral Burst of Springtime Advanced Class~(3 cards)


For each class you will be using a variety of New Spellbinders die templates including the New Cut • Fold • Tuck die templates, New M-Bossabilities™ Folders and the very popular S5-086 Bitty Blossoms die template along with the New Edgeabilites® die templates. We will also be using stamps from JustRite and The Rubber Cafe. The classes will run for 2 hours each.

Here is the schedule for the day~

Saturday March 24th, 2012

10:00 am - Noon Floral Burst of Springtime Basic Class~(4 cards)

12:30 pm - 2:30 pm Floral Burst of Springtime Advanced Class~(3 cards)

3:00 pm - 5:00 pm Floral Burst of Springtime Basic Class~(4 cards)

5:30 pm - 7:30 pm Floral Burst of Springtime Advanced Class~(3 cards)

Click HERE for all of the details!!

Registration is required so please call ahead to get registered!
507•281•2031

I hope to see you this weekend!!

Thank you so much for stopping by today and
I hope the First Day of Spring is a Beautiful one for you!!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

2 comments:

  1. oops! trying again. I am so excited to be meeting you in Rochester on Sat. It is my birthday present to myself! How could I be so familiar with your name for all these years and not know you live in my state?! Maybe I'm your new best friend. I am off to look up Mn anti-stalking statutes now... LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun in Rochester! this is my home town, and have shopped in this store whenever I'm back visiting family! Such fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...