Thursday, July 5, 2012

Jewel Earrings with Shrink Art

Hello blogging friends!  Today is my day to post for Julianna C. Hudgins Design Team over at Julianna's Blog, Positively Me.  I am sharing how to create a pair of fun shrink art earring using the New S5-143 Jewel Flowers & Flourishes and S5-144 Jewel Sentiments die templates from Julianna's Positively Me Designer Collection from Spellbinders™.



I love using Shrinky Dinks Shrink Art to create jewelry.  It is quick and easy to work with but what I love more is that I can make custom jewelry to match any outfit!

Please click HERE if you would like to find out all of the detail and see more pictures with a full tutorial on how I designed these earrings.


Thank you so much for stopping by today!
  
Hugs,
Heidi



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...