Sunday, August 12, 2012

Papercrafting Sale!!

Hello blogging friends!
I have a quick post for today, sorry no artwork to share--just an announcement.

This is an announcement for all of the local peeps of southern MN and northern IA.

For the past four years I have had a papercrafting sale at my home and I have received several emails and phone calls for people wondering if I was having the sale this year and the dates.  I posted about this a couple of weeks ago and said I would post the dates as soon as they were set.  
So I am announcing today that the sale will be this coming Friday and Saturday.  

Here are the details--------

Friday 8/17 9am - 7pm
Saturday 8/18 9am - 2pm

I live in Albert Lea, MN and if you are interested in coming 
please email me for my address if you don't already have it.

Click HERE to email me.  

I go through my supplies every year so I can make room for the new products and I have lots of 
pattern papers, stamps, stickers, bling, embellishments and tons of papercrafting supplies
from top name brand companies.

If you have any questions please feel free to email me.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope to see you at the sale later this week!  :)

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...