Friday, August 10, 2012

Vintage Street Market - Make A Wish Birthday Card & Smarties Candy Party Favor

Hello!  Today is my day to post over at the Vintage Street Market Blog and I have a couple of sweet little birthday projects to share with you using several of the products from Vintage Street Market.  Speaking of products have you checked out all of the New products in the VSM Store?  If not you should hop on over and take a look at all of the new goodies!


For my first project I designed this Make A Wish birthday card using one of the images from October Afternoon Cakewalk Candles pattern paper.  I also used some die templates from Spellbinder, ribbon and lace trims from Really Reasonable Ribbon and paper from Discount Cardstock.  Then I added some embellishments and some diamond glitter from The Rubber Cafe for a little sparkle.
Make A Wish Card~ 

Other:  
Ranger Antique Linen, Pumice Stone Distress Inks; 
Stick Pink, Ribbon Flower, Mulberry Blossoms, Hot Glue

 
For my second project I made a Smarties candy party favor.  I filled one of the little Glassine Envelopes with Smarties candy and then I attached the envelope to a die cut that I used for the base.  Then I used some fun little embellishments from Vintage Street Market and from my stash to decorate the front.

Smarties Candy Party Favor~ 

Other:  
Buttons, Hot Glue



If you would like to see more pictures and find out all of the details about the projects please visit the
Vintage Street Market Blog.

Thank you so much for stopping by today and I hope you have a Fabulous Friday!!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi 

2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...