Saturday, October 20, 2012

Amazing Paper Grace November Kit #3 - A New Day

Hello blogging friends!  Sorry I haven't been around for a few days, I was a little under the weather again.  But I think *knocking on wood* that I am finally over it after being sick for three weeks and believe me I am ready to be over it!!

Have you seen the NEW Amazing Paper Grace November Kit #3?  Becca out does herself every month with a beautiful collection!  


This is the stamp set  AG-03985 A New Day for the Amazing Paper Grace November Kit #3.  I love the different fonts and the wonderful sentiments.  


Look at these beautiful dies!!  These are the AG-03950 Filigree Corner Dies for the Amazing Paper Grace November Kit #3


Here is the card that I designed using the AG-03985 A New Day stamp set and AG-03950 Filigree Corner Dies die set from Becca's Amazing Paper Grace November Kit #3.  I used Prima Romance Novel Collection 6 x 6 Paper Stack for the pattern paper and for the solid color cardstock I used Simply Smooth Ivory, Azalea Metallic, Black Licorice from Discount Cardstock.


I die cut two of the filigree corners and placed them at the top of the card and for the sentiment I used S5-128 Fancy Framed Tags Two die templates from Spellbinders.  Then I added Black and Summer Rose seam binding to create the bow.  To finish off the card I added a filigree bead cap with some tiny pink roses and attached it to the bow using a garment pin and then I added some bling.


Please be sure to visit all of the designers in the link list below to se what they have designed using Becca's NEW Amazing Paper Grace November Kit #3.


Thank you so much for stopping by today and I hope you have a great weekend!!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

Supplies
JustRite Papercraft:  Amazing Paper Grace November Kit #3 Stamps:  AG-03985 A New Day, Dies:  AG-03950 Filigree Corner Dies
Paper:  Discount Cardstock Simply Smooth Ivory, Azalea Metallic, Black Licorice; Prima Romance Novel Collection 6 x 6 Paper Stack
Ink:  Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
Dies:  Spellbinders S5-128 Fancy Framed Tags Two
Accessories:  Really Reasonable Ribbon Black Seam Binding, Summer Rose Seam Binding; Recollections Bling; Bead Landing Filigree Bead Cap; Making Memories Garment Pin; I am Roses Tiny Pink Roses; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares; Hot Glue

1 comment:

  1. A gorgeous card. Lovely palette. Love that Prima paper you chose. You have such a great eye for combing products.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...