Thursday, October 25, 2012

JustRite Papercraft & Petaloo Christmas Inspiration Week - Day Four


Hello blogging friends!  Today, is day four of the JustRite Papercraft and Petaloo Christmas Inspiration Week.   The Design Team members from both companies have joined up to share some beautiful Christmas inspiration with everyone.  If you missed the first three days you can click the links below and check out all of the fantastic projects on the JustRite Inspiration Blog.  Please be sure to also visit the Petaloo Blog so you can see all of the beautiful projects they have to share with you.


Today, Kazan Clark and I will be sharing our Christmas inspiration projects using JustRite Papercraft and Petaloo products.  Please click HERE to visit Kazan's Blog and see her fabulous project.


This is the card that I designed for the Christmas inspiration Blog Hop.


I used the CR-03805 Noel Christmas Ornaments stamp set from JustRite Papercraft and the matching die  template S5-116 2012 Heirloom Ornaments from Spellbinders.  





To start I stamped the ornament image from CR-03805 Noel Christmas Ornaments on to Sno Cone cardstock using Lady Bug ink.  Then I used S5-116 2012 Heirloom Ornaments with the Grand Calibur to cut/emboss the ornament shape.


I used S5-129 Foliage Two and Really Red cardstock to cut/emboss some flourish leaves.  Then I used a Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen to add a little touch of sparkle to the ornament and leaves.


Here is a close up of the Christmas ornament.  I added Flora Doodle White Velvet Hydrangeas and Flora Doodle Red Forget Me Nots from Petaloo to the center of the ornament.  I also added a bow to the top using 1/8'' Diagonal Red/White Stripe Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon and some bling from Recollections.  I placed a paper doily behind the ornament and used 3D Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L to layer the leaves and ornament.


For the pattern paper I used My Mind's Eye All is Bright 6 x 6 Designer Paper Pad.

Thank you so much for stopping by today and I hope you have a fantastic day!!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

Supplies
Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft CR-03805 Noel Christmas Ornaments
Petaloo:  Flora Doodle White Velvet Hydrangeas, Flora Doodle Red Forget Me Nots
Paper:  DiscountCardstock.com Sno Cone, Really Red; My Mind's Eye All is Bright 6 x 6 Designer Paper Pad; Paper Doily
Ink:  Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Lady Bug; Ranger Distress Ink Antique Linen
Dies:  Spellbinders Grand Calibur, S5-131 A2 Matting Basics A, S5-132 A2 Matting Basics B, S5-116 2012 Heirloom Ornaments, S5-129 Foliage Two
Accessories:  Really Reasonable Ribbon 1/8'' Diagonal Red/White Stripe Ribbon; Recollections Bling; Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...