Thursday, November 29, 2012

JustRite Papercraft December Release Day Three

Welcome back to Day Three of the JustRite Papercraft December New Releases.  Today, I have to stamp sets to share with you.


The first stamp set is this beautiful CR-04325 Antique Valentine Tags One.  I love this set because you can use the decorative frames for tags and you can also create the look of a door lock.


The second New Release for today is a wonderful CL-04330 Victorian Tile Background Stamp.  This is such a beautiful pattern.


Here is the card that I designed using both of the stamp sets.  I used Toffee Crunch ink to stamp the background on to Simply Smooth Ivory paper.  I used S5-131 A2 Matting Basics A and S5-132 A2 Matting Basics B to cut/emboss both of the mats.  For the flourish I used Champagne Metallic paper and I applied an Adhesive Sheet to the paper before die cutting it.  I used S2-006 Garden Weave die template for the flourish.  You can see the shimmer of the Champagne Metallic paper in the second photo.


For the sentiment and lock I stamped the lock using Desert Sand ink and for the key hole I used Toffee Crunch and then stamped the sentiment using Tuxedo Black ink.  Next I used S4-356 Floral Ovals die template to cut/emboss the decorative oval.  To add some dimension I used 3D Foam Squares and then for a finishing touch I added a few ivory pearls.  To create the bow I used Sheer Ombre Antique Gold/Ivory ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon and added a key and locket charms.

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  Please be sure to visit all of the Designers in the link list below to see what they have designed to share with you.


Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft CR-04325 Antique Valentine Tags One, CL-04330 Victorian Tile Background Stamp
Paper:  DiscountCardstock.com Simply Smooth Ivory, Posh Milk Chocolate, Champagne Metallic
Ink:  Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Toffee Crunch, Desert Sand
Dies:  Spellbinders Paper Arts™ Grand Calibur® Machine, S5-131 A2 Matting Basics A, S5-132 A2 Matting Basics B, S4-356 Floral Ovals, S2-006 Garden Weave
Accessories:  Really Reasonable Ribbon Sheer Ombre Antique Gold/Ivory; Recollections Pearls; Key & Locket Charms; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares, Adhesive Sheets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...