Thursday, November 15, 2012

JustRite Papercraft November New Release - Song Bird Background

Hello blogging friends!  Today, I have another New Release from JustRite Papercraft to share with you.  The new release is a beautiful CL-03970 Song Bird Background Stamp.  


Here is the card that I designed using the CL-03970 Song Bird Background Stamp.  I love this background stamp with all the layers of images. 


I stamped the image using Rich Cocoa ink and then I colored it using Copic markers.


I cut the image slightly smaller and then distressed the edges and layered it with a piece of Sno Cone (blue) cardstock and added it to a white card front.  I added May Arts Ribbon Sampler DelicateVintage Lace around the bottom and created a layered bow.  Then I added a couple of trinket pins and some pearls.


Please be sure to visit all of the designers in the link list below to see what they have created to share with you. 


Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

Supplies
Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft CL-03970 Song Bird Background Stamp
Paper:  DiscountCardstock.com Simply Smooth White, Sno Cone
Ink:  Tsukineko Memento Rich Cocoa;  Copic
Accessories:  The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store May Arts Ribbon Sampler DelicateVintage Lace; Trinket Pins; Recollections Pearls


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...