Friday, February 1, 2013

Valentine Blog Candy Winner!!

Hello blogging friends!  We have a Winner for the Valentine Blog Candy!!  


As I mentioned in an earlier post I an sorry this is going up a little late but I was having some issues with my email the past few days.  I am happy to say all is good and my email is working again!  


I printed out all of the comments from the Valentine Blog Candy post and then I folded them all up and put them in a large container for the drawing.


I had my little guy draw a winner this morning before he left for school.  


And the Winner is-------
Blogger GARAGE SALE GAL said...
Always enjoy seeing card creations! 
WOW, that is A LOT of great Valentine blog candy! LOL!!! What a very generous giveaway and Thank you!
I sure enjoy good chocolate and flowers on Valentines day! Hubby isn't into "holidays"...so a card is fine!
Deb  
January 26, 2013 at 6:54 PM
 
CONGRATULATIONS DEB!!!

I will be sending Deb an email as soon as I post this and I am sure I will be hearing from her soon. ;-) 

I want to say Thank You to everyone who commented on the Valentine Blog Candy post and told me about what you do for Valentine's Day, the things you would like from your sweetheart and the comments on my card!!  I enjoyed reading all of the comments!!

Thank you so much for stopping by today and I hope you have a Fantastic Friday!!

Hugs and Smiles,
Heidi

2 comments:

  1. A big congratulatipon to Deb here. I´m sure we don´t need to ask her to enjoy her prize ha ha ha. Who wouldn´t?
    Have a wonderful week-end everyone and lots of fun too,I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!!!!!!
    THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!
    I LOVE all the goodies!
    Warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...