Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Whenever I am With You Butterfly Card

Hello blogging friends!  Today, I have a card to share with you using some of the beautiful new paper from KaiserCraft 6 1/2" Paper Pad Secret Admirer.  I just love this paper pad!  


I also used some of the new die templates from the 5 x 7 Card Creators Collection from Spellbinders.  For the base of the card I used Simply Smooth White and for the next layer I used Aqua Ice Dust cardstock along with the S6-001 5x7 Matting Basics A die template.  I used Bubble Gum cardstock with S6-003 5x7 Enchanted Labels Twenty-Eight and KaiserCraft 6 1/2" Paper Pad Secret Admirer with S5-127 Labels Twenty-Eight die templates to create the next two layers.  I love the detail in the S6-003 5x7 Enchanted Labels Twenty-Eight--I think it's one of my favorite new dies!  


For the sentiment I used a stamp from the SW-04420 For All You Do Vintage Labels Three stamp set from  
JustRite Papercraft.  I stamped the sentiment using Memento Espresso Truffle ink from Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko.  To create the tag I used the  S5-177 A2 Filigree Delight die template and I left the paper in the die and used it as a stencil to ink the inside edges with Angel Pink ink.  I used 3D Foam Squares from 
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L to add some dimension to the tag and then I added the pearls, bling and flowers around the tag.


I used two of the MB6-008 Butterflies One  blanks from the Media Mixáge Collections from Spellbinders and layered them in between a piece of Silky Crush Rose Ribbon to create a beautiful embellishment on the front of my card.  The new blanks are so fun and easy to work with!  To do this I added the larger butterfly to the ribbon first and then I gathered the ribbon in the center, tied it with the Metallic Gold String and then added the smaller butterfly on top.  Before I added the smaller butterfly I took a pliers and slightly bent the butterfly wings up.  Doing this just adds another element of dimension.  I love using the Metallic Gold String on my projects because it adds a hint of shimmer.  It's also great to use for adding beads and charms to your projects. I added some pearls to the body of the butterfly and then a bling swirl at the bottom.  


To finish off the card I added Pssst! Sheer Shimmer Spritz Sparkle to the entire card front and then I added a few more pearls in the corners.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft SW-04420 For All You Do Vintage Labels Three
Paper:  DiscountCardstock.com Simply Smooth White, Bubble Gum, Aqua Ice Dust; KaiserCraft 6 1/2" Paper Pad Secret Admirer
Ink:  Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Memento Espresso Truffle, Angel Pink, Pssst! Sheer Shimmer Spritz Sparkle
Dies:  Spellbinders Creative Arts™ Grand Calibur® Machine, S6-001 5x7 Matting Basics A, S6-003 5x7 Enchanted Labels Twenty-Eight, S5-127 Labels Twenty-Eight, S5-177 A2 Filigree Delight, MB6-008 Butterflies One (blanks)
Accessories:  Really Reasonable Ribbon Silky Crush Rose Ribbon, Metallic Gold String; Recollections Bling, Pearls; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares; Pink/Yellow Rose Buds; Paper/Porcelain White/Pink Roses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...