Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Dimestore Vogue Card

Hello everyone!  Today is my day to post over on the Vintage Street Market Blog and I have a card to share with you using paper from the Family Fun Set Paper Kit Meghan Kay Paper, tags from Dimestore Vogue Paper Sheets & Tags and some fun embellishments.



To see more pictures and find out all of the details please click HERE.

  Don't forget to hop on over to the Store and check out all of the vintage goodies!

I hope you have a wonderful day!
Hugs,
Heidi

Supplies
Vintage Street Market-Family Fun Set Paper Kit Meghan Kay Paper, Dimestore Vogue Paper Sheets & Tags, Linen Tinted Tape, Making Memories Garment Pin, Sheet Music, Ticket
Other Supplies:
Paper:  DiscountCarstock.com Pink Lemonade
Ink:  Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Memento Espresso Truffle
Dies:  Spellbinders Creative Arts™ Grand Calibur® Machine, S5-131 A2 Matting Basics A, S5-132 A2 Matting Basics B, S5-160 Opulent Ovals
Accessories:  Really Reasonable Ribbon 1/4'' Natural Crochet Lace Trim, Pink Ric Rac; Blue Crochet Flower, Pink Mulberry Flower, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares, Buttons, Pearls, Hot Glue

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heidi. Very excited about your GiveAway. You have been No. 1 on my Blog List for several years - love it!!! And I have been following you on Pinterest and signed up for your Facebook today. My greatest joy in my stamping studio that I GO TO today would be my Grand Caliber!!! Used it first in a class from you and Had to buy it!! Thanks for all your great ideas and inspirations! Vi Stemmer
    stemm9@mchsi.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...