Monday, April 1, 2013

JustRite Papercraft April New Release Day One

Hello blogging friends!  Today, is the first day of the April New Releases for JustRite Papercraft.  We have another beautiful release of stamps and fabulous projects to share from the Design Team.


Before I get to the New Release I want to share some exciting news with you.  JustRite Papercraft now has Gelatos from Faber-Castell Design-Memory-Craft on the website and they are on sale!  The sale is 20% Off ALL Background Stamps and Faber-Castell Design-Memory-Craft Gelatos and Gelato Accessories.  The sale ends April 9th!


Here is the first New Release for April, CL-04485 Floral Thanks You.  This stamp set has two beautiful floral image, which work wonderfully with the Gelatos and six sentiments.


This is the card that I designed using the CL-04485 Floral Thanks You stamp set from JustRite Papercraft and Gelatos.  The finished size of the card is a 5 x 7.


I started with a piece of Simply Smooth White cardstock and I embossed the floral image using VersaMagic Midnight Black ink from Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko and clear embossing powder.  Next, I started to add color with the Gelatos.  I started with Lavender at the top and then went to the Cotton Candy and then I used Blueberry for the bottom.  I just used my finger to blend the colors and I also blended the colors where they came together on the paper.  Once I had all of the coloring done I used S6-005 
5 x 7 Elegant Labels Four die template from Spellbinders Creative Arts™ to cut/emboss the image.  


Here is a close up of the embossed floral image from the CL-04485 Floral Thanks You stamp set.


Next I used the larger die template in the S6-005 
5 x 7 Elegant Labels Four set and cut/embossed the die cut using Black Licorice cardstock.  I also used S6-001 5 x 7 Matting Basics A die template with Sno Cone cardstock.  I layered the mats together and then used 3D Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L™ to layer and add dimension to the die cut with the floral image.  I stamped and embossed the word Hello on to a piece of Sno Cone cardstock and then I used S5-177 A2 Filigree Delight die template to create the tag.  To finish off the card I used Blueberry Gelato to edge the Sno Cone cardstock.  Then I added a bow made with Strawberry Glaze Seam Binding from Really Reasonable Ribbon, some Recollections bling and a handmade stickpin.

Please be sure to visit each Design Team Member in the link list below to see what they have created to share with you.  Also don't forget to check out the great sale with the JustRite Papercraft Background Stamps and then Faber-Castell Design-Memory-Craft Gelatos and Gelato Accessories.


Thank you so much for stopping by today and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi
Supplies
Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft CL-04485 Floral Thanks You
Paper:  DiscountCardstock.com Simply Smooth White, Sno Cone, Black Licorice
Ink:  Faber-Castell Design-Memory-Craft Gelatos Lavender, Cotton Candy, Blueberry; Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko VersaMagic Midnight Black
Dies:  Spellbinders Creative Arts™ Grand Calibur® Machine, S6-001 5 x 7 Matting Basics A, S6-005 
5 x 7 Elegant Labels Four, S5-177 A2 Filigree Delight
Accessories:  Really Reasonable Ribbon Strawberry Glaze Seam Binding; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L™ 3D Foam Squares; Recollection Bling, Handmade Stickpin, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool

2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful card. I love the dark embossed flower on the colourful background. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...