Thursday, April 4, 2013

JustRite Papercraft April New Release Day Four

Hello blogging friends!  Welcome to Day Four of the JustRite Papercraft April New Release!  


Here is the stamp set we are sharing today, CR-04480 Vintage Banners.  This is such a sweet little stamp set and I love the oval with the banner sentiments.


Here is the card that I designed using the CR-04480 Vintage Banners stamp set and JustRite Papercraft Custom Dies JB-04300 Vintage Labels FourJB-03730 Vintage Labels & Banner DiesSW-04415 Buntings & Buttons Dies.  I have to say this was one of those cards that just came together so quickly and I love how it turned out!  I love the stamp set but I really LOVE the banners dies!  The pattern paper is from two Prima 6 x 6 paper pads--Lyric and Divine.


I had so much fun putting the tiny roses, pink rhinestones, pearls, diamond stickles and tulle on the banners to embellish them.  Love this shabby chic look!


I stamped the frame, sentiment and banner using Memento Espresso Truffle ink from Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko on to Simply Smooth Ivory cardstock and then used Copic marker R83 to airbrush the color.  I added a few more of the tiny roses, pink rhinestones, pearls and diamond stickles around the banner and sentiment. 


Please be sure to visit each of the Designers in the link list below to see what they designed using the new CR-04480 Vintage Banners stamp set.


Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi


Supplies
Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft CR-04480 Vintage Banners
Paper:  DiscountCardstock.com Simply Smooth Ivory, Pink Lemonade; Prima Lyric 6 x 6 Paper Pad, Divine 6 x 6 Paper Pad
Ink:  Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Memento Espresso Truffle; Copic Marker R83 Rose Mist
Dies:  JustRite Papercraft Custom Dies JB-04300 Vintage Labels Four, JB-03730 Vintage Labels & Banner Dies, SW-04415 Buntings & Buttons Dies
Accessories:  Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L™ 3D Foam Squares; Mini Pink/Light Yellow Roses; Recollections Pearls, Bling; Ivory Tulle, Hot Glue

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely STUNNING, Heidi. I just stopped here after visiting Michele's blog, and I'm just LOVING this new set. You've done an amazing job with it - at least I know that I AM inspired. Thanks for sharing!
    Blessings,
    Karen
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the banner with the tiny pearls! Very shabby and pretty!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...