Wednesday, May 8, 2013

JustRite May Release - The Journey Background Stamp & Explore Vintage Labels Four Stamp Set

Hello blogging friends!  I am back today with another New Release from JustRite Papercraft.


I started by creating the background.  I covered the entire stamp with Pistachio ink and then I went around the edges (about 1'') with the Toffee Crunch ink.  I used the Bamboo Leaves ink on the sentiment and inked the outer edges with Espresso Truffle ink.  Then I cut the background image down to size and used the Distrezz-it-All tool from Zutter to distress the edges.




I stamped the image of the car twice.  For the first image I used Bamboo Leaves  and Espresso Truffle inks and did the Rock-n-Roll technique with the ink.  The second image was stamped with Espresso Truffle.  Then using the image with the Espresso Truffle ink I fussy cut the image of the car.  I used 3D Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® on the back of the car image to pop it up a little.


Here is a close up of the image with the car.  I used JB-04300 Vintage Labels Four Dies  JustRite Papercraft Custom Dies to cut/emboss the oval shape and then inked the outer edges with Toffee Crunch ink.  For the hand I inked the image with Espresso Truffle and then fussy cut it.  I attached the hand to the top of a memo pin, pointed it at the sentiment and added a silver charm.  I also added some 1.5'' Champagne Netting from Really Reasonable Ribbon under the image of the car.


Please be sure to visit each of the JustRite Papercraft Designers in the link list below to see what they have created to share with you.  


Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

Supplies
Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft CL-04520 The Journey Background Stamp, CL-04515 Explore Vintage Labels Four
Paper:  DiscountCardstock.com Simply Smooth White, Herbal Garden, Kraft
Ink:  Imagine Crafts/Tukineko Memento Espresso Truffle, Toffee Crunch, Pistachio, Bamboo Leaves
Dies:  JustRite Papercraft Custom Dies JB-04300 Vintage Labels Four Dies
Accessories:  Really Reasonable Ribbon 1.5'' Champagne Netting; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® 3D Foam Squares; Zutter Distrezz-it-All; Tim Holtz Memo Pin; Silver Charm, Silver Jump Ring

2 comments:

  1. Heidi- AMAZING card, I might have to snag this idea for a Father's Day card this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool card and great techniques. This would make a great guy card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...