Friday, August 30, 2013

Hello Friend Card with Enhancing Elements from Spellbinders®

Hello blogging friends!  Today, I have a card to share with you using the New Enhancing Elements from Spellbinders®.  I have really been enjoying creating projects using the Enhancing Elements.  They are so easy to use, add beautiful embossed details and you can mix and match them with so many of the existing die template sets. 


Here is the card that I designed.  I also used the S5-131 A2 Matting Basics A and S5-194 Pearl Effects die templates.  For the paper I used Simply Smooth Ivory and Bronze Metallic.  The metallic papers are great for showing the embossed detail.  I lightly sanded the paper to make the embossing pop even more.


Here you can see a close up of the embossing.  The sentiment is from CR-04405 Enjoy The Day Vintage Labels Four stamp set from JustRite Papercraft.  For embellishments I added some Metal Filigree Flowers from ButterBeeScraps' and a few pearls.




I also wanted to let you know that you still have a chance to get in on a great sale over at JustRite Papercraft--20% OFF All Spellbinders® and JustRite Custom Dies until September 1st!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you have a Fantastic Friday!!

Hugs and Smiles,
Heidi

Supplies
Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft CR-04405 Enjoy The Day Vintage Labels Four
Paper:  DiscountCardstock.com Simply Smooth Ivory, Bronze Metallic
Ink:  Imagine Crafts/Tsukineo StazOn Timber Brown
Dies:  Spellbinders® Grand Calibur® Machine, S5-131 A2 Matting Basics A, S4-411 Gold Rectangles One Enhancing Elements, S5-194 Pearl Effects
Accessories:  ButterBeeScraps' Metal Filigree Flower; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® 3D Foam Squares, E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips-Refillable Dispenser 49'

2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...