Thursday, August 29, 2013

With Sympathy Card

Hello!  OMGosh it's another HOT one is MN today!  This heatwave is crazy!  No relief in sight until the weekend.  About the only time I go outside is early in the morning to water the garden and sweep up acorns.  Then again in the evening to pick the veggies in the garden.

Today, I have a sympathy card to share with you.  I made this card for a dear sweet lady who recently passed away.


I think this new embossing folder E3D-013 Persian Splendor from Spellbinders® is so beautiful and elegant. 


I used Champagne Metallic cardstock and then I lightly rubbed Memento Angel Pink ink over some of the embossed areas.  The sentiment and flourishes are from CR-03570 With Sympathy stamp set from JustRite Papercraft.


To finish off the card I added some pearls, ivory roses and some ivory lace trim.  All of the supplies are listed and linked below.

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  

I hope you stay cool in the last few days of the summer heatwave! ;-)

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

 Supplies
Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft CR-03570 With Sympathy Clear Stamp Set
Paper:  DiscountCardstock.com Champagne Metallic, Pink Lemonade
Ink:  Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Memento Angel Pink, StazOn Jet Black
Dies/Folders:  Spellbinders® Grand Calibur® Machine, S6-001 5 x 7 Matting Basics A, S5-187 Labels Thirty-Three, E3D-013 Persian Splendor
Accessories:  Ivory Roses, Ivory Lace Trim, Pearls; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® 3D Foam Squares, E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips-Refillable Dispenser 49' 

6 comments:

  1. Stunning, gorgeous, beautiful card! I'm in awe of!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a beautiful card! anyone would love to get it......... oh wait, probably not as a sympathy card though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! You have inspired me. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...