Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Birthday Cake Background Cling Stamp - JustRite Papercraft September New Release Day 3

Hello blogging friends!  It's Day 3 of the JustRite Papercraft September New Release.  What do you think of the New Releases from JustRite Papercraft so far?  Do you have any favorites or some that are on a wish list?  Today, I am sharing two more New releases.


The first one is CL-04740 Birthday Wishes for You Cling Stamp Set.  Check out all of the fantastic birthday sentiments!

Here is the second stamp-CL-04760 Birthday Cake Backgroud Cling Stamp.  I used this stamp on a card but I think this background stamp would be perfect for the cover of a birthday mini album.


Here is the card I designed using one of the sentiments and the background.  It has been awhile since I used my Distress Markers and I figured it was time to get them out and play.  


All of the coloring was done with the Distree Markers.  The colors are in the supply list below.


After I was done coloring the image I thought it might look really neat to have some open space in the white area of the card.  I used the center piece for S2-014 Medallion One die template to cut/emboss the area.  I placed a piece of wax paper in between the cardstock and the die template, taped the die in place and then die cut.  Doing this allows for a quick and easy release from the paper and all of the intricate cut details in the die template.


Here is a close up after I cut/embossed the detail in to the center of the card front.


I stamped the sentiment on to Pink Lemonade cardstock using  Distress Ink Picked Raspberry.  Then I cut/embossed the shape using S5-187 Labels Thirty-Three.  Then I added Cottage Rose and Sweetheart Blossoms from Really Reasonable Ribbon and some diamond stickles for a little bit of sparkle.  I also used S4-328 Foliage to die cut some leaves.


I didn't have the right color of green paper so I just applied some ink to the paper and I had the perfect match!   It worked great!


Please be sure to visit each of the Design Team Members in the link list below to see what they have created to share with you and leave a little love. ♥

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

Supplies
Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft CL-04740 Birthday Wishes for You Cling Stamp Set, CL-04760 Birthday Cake Backgroud Cling Stamp
Paper:  DicountCardstock.com Simply Smooth White, Pink Lemonade, Vista Metallic
Ink/Markers:  Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Memento Rich Cocoa; Ranger Distress Markers Picked Raspberry, Shaded Lilac, Seedless Preserves, Mowed Lawn, Squeezed Lemonade, Antique Linen, Vintage Photo, Distress Ink Mowed Lawn, Picked Raspberry
Dies:  Spellbinders® Grand Calibur® Machine, S2-014 Medallion One, S5-187 Labels Thirty-Three, S4-328 Foliage
Accessories:  Really Reasonable Ribbon WOC 25mm Cottage Rose 20pcs Mixed Pink, Sweetheart Blossom 2-Tone Violet 20pcs; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® 3D Foam Squares, E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips-Refillable Dispenser 49'; Ranger Diamond Stickles

2 comments:

  1. I ADORE how you used that stamp. The cut out in the centre is brilliant and really sets this card apart. Everything about this is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card! Love the photos to show step by step how you created your gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...