Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Filigree Leaves Background Cling Stamp - JustRite Papercraft September New Release Day 2

Hello everyone!  It's Day 2 of the JustRite Papercraft September New Release.  Today, I have another stamp set and background stamp to share with you.  Both of these new stamps were designed by Becca Feeken and they are fabulous!


Here is AG-04780 What I Like About You Clear Stamp Set.   So many wonderful sentiments in this stamp set.


Here is AG-04775 Filigree Leaves Background Cling Stamp.  I love the dainty pattern on this background!


Here is the card that I designed using the stamp set and background.  I was so happy with how this card turned out.  I love the soft colors and beautiful vintage lace.  For the cardstock I used Simply Smooth White and Sno Cone from DiscountCardstock.com.  I stamped the background using a white pigment ink and then white embossing powder and heat set.


To create the die cuts I used S4-414 Captivating Squares.  I stamped the sentiment with white pigment ink, white embossing powder and then heat set.  The beautiful vintage lace trim is from  Lavish Laces.  I also added a WOC Cherry Blossom and Sweetheart Blossom flowers from Really Reasonable Ribbon.


Please be sure to visit each of the Design Team Members in the link list below and check out what they designed using these beautiful stamps and leave a little love. ♥



Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Hugs & Smiles,
Heidi

Supplies:
Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft AG-04780 What I Like About You Clear Stamp Set, AG-04775 Filigree Leaves Background Cling Stamp
Paper:  DiscountCardstock.com Simply Smooth White, Sno Cone
Ink:  White Pigment
Dies:  Spellbinders® Grand Calibur® Machine, S4-414 Captivating Squares
Accessories:  Really Reasonable Ribbon WOC Cherry Blossoms Mixed Pinks 50 pcs, Sweetheart Blossom 20 pcs 2-Tone Pink; White Embossing Powder; Heat Tool; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® 3D Foam Squares, E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips-Refillable Dispenser 49'; Lavish Laces Pretty Vintage Scalloped Lace Trim 5/8''

3 comments:

  1. Heidi, this is such a sweet and delicate card!! Love the splash of color with the flowers! Simply gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the use of the white on aqua you used. Super card!!
    Mstgane
    Ann

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!! I really appreciate it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...